“Do good work. Have fun. Be Profitable,” is an oft-repeated company credo of ours that finds expression both in and out of the office. It’s fun to work and create here. We like each other. Based on employee satisfaction, the Orlando Business Journal recognized the firm as a Best Place to Work eight times.
1. Intern Architectural Designer
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and team oriented Intern Architectural Designer with a graduate degree from an accredited architecture school. Qualifications and requirements include strong digital rendering, design, graphics, hand sketching and model building skills. Join our 70+ person firm with an expanding practice in healthcare, commercial and educational architecture. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and flexible work schedules. Email cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format to our Human Resources Department.
HuntonBrady Architects is seeking Architects and Intern Architects with a minimum 3 years practical experience. We are offering exciting opportunities for bright, highly motivated and team oriented self-starters to join our project teams in commercial, educational and health care markets. HuntonBrady has fully integrated Revit/BIM into our practice as a highly efficient design and production tool. We compliment Revit with a variety of new technology to maximize the effectiveness of our project teams.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills and experience in architectural and interdisciplinary coordination. Join our 70+ person firm with an expanding practice in healthcare, commercial and educational architecture. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and flexible work schedules. Email cover letter, resume and work product in PDF format to our Human Resources Department.
HuntonBrady Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Paid Volunteer Community Hours
- Health & Life Insurance for Employees
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Pre-Tax Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Parking
- Friday Casual Dress Code
- Optional Dental Insurance
Smart people know they have a lot to learn. We support your career development and continuing education through:
- Active Intern Development Program
- Mentorship of Intern Architects/Designers
- In-house Seminars
- Licensed Professionals Continuing Education Programs
- Promote Community, Civic or Professional Activities
- Reimbursement for Professional License Registration Exam
- Paid Annual Dues for Approved Professional Associations
- Paid Registered Staff Registration Annual Fees
- Associate Program