Do good work. Make money. Have fun. It’s an oft-repeated phrase around the office. It’s also why so many HuntonBrady employees have been with the firm for 10, 15, 20 + years. We love the work we do, and we enjoy the people around us. We relate to Bo Billingham’s philosophy of Small Giants. We’re a company that chooses to be great instead of big. Our size keeps us nimble and smart. Above all is a firm culture of high design. Modern architecture is important to us and it shows.
Best Places to Work
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company Provided Short Term Disability
- Company Provided Long Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k)
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Friday Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Hours
At HuntonBrady, we believe the only way we’ll continue to improve is if our employees continue to learn and grow. We support and encourage career development and continuing education through:
- Active Intern Development Program
- Mentorship of intern architects/designers
- In-house Seminars
- Licensed Professionals Continuing Education Programs
- Promote Community, Civic or Professional Activities
- Reimbursement for Professional License Registration Exam
- Paid Annual Dues for Approved Professional Associations
- Paid Florida Registered Staff Registration Annual Fees
- Associate Program
Resources for Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our office at 407-839-0886 and speak with Karen Moorefield, or email email@example.com for assistance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HuntonBrady Architects is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
HuntonBrady Architects is a drug free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988.
HuntonBrady Architects will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Business Development Manager - Orlando Office
Project Coordinator - Orlando and Tampa Office
Project Architect - Orlando and Tampa Office
Project Manager - Orlando and Tampa Office